Posted by 5 months ago.
Are you a highly skilled, self-motivated administrative professional with a passion for providing exceptional service and the desire to further your career over the long-term? If so, consider joining our growing Southeast Michigan real estate group in this pivotal full-time role. Position hours are Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position is fun, fast-paced and will be responsible for providing seamless support to our agents and clients in all areas of real estate administration including client concierge arrangements, real estate file and listing management, schedule management, enforcement of office procedures and controls, as well as coordinating marketing, social media and special events. Salary commensurate with experience. Hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded. Please review the qualifications and skills for this position. If you believe you can make a difference in this position email your cover letter and resume . No phone calls will be accepted in regard to this position.
- Two years or more of administrative and customer service experience
- Minimum of an associate degree in business or a related field
- Ability to support our shared vision for success and to be a catalyst for that success
- Complete proficiency in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn and navigate multiple computer systems including a CRM system.
- Excellent verbal, telephone, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to take initiative and accomplish tasks independently
- Ability to handle information confidentially and securely
- Real estate process knowledge
- Title work process knowledge
- Social media, marketing and photography skills
- Transaction and project management skills
- Knowledge of cloud-based file management systems; Top Producer proficiency a plus.
Tags: Adrian Michigan employment,jobs in Lenawee County