Popular Herrick Park subdivision in the City of Tecumseh. 168 homes in a walkable neighborhood. Quiet streets. Mature trees. Walking distance to elementary school. Incredible recreational opportunities close by:
• Indian Crossing Trails Park
• Indian Trails Park Path on the east bank of the River Raisin, rising between the natural woods and lowlands on the east and Herrick Park neighborhood on the west.
• Standish Pond
• River Raisin
• Evans Creek
• Globe Mill Pond
• Tecumseh Paddle Club (paddleboard, row boat, canoe and kayak rentals, river tours, etc.)
• Fitness center (in the Hayden-Ford Mill)
• Tecumseh Community Indoor Pool
• Tecumseh Center for the Arts
• John W. Smith Park & A.J. Smith Community Center
• Tecumseh STEAM Center (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math Education Center) • Hantz Golf Club (exceptional 18-hole course & Club House)
Typical house (example) built in the 1940s or 1950s in sizes ranging from 1,000 sf to over 1,700 sf on 0.20 or 0.30-acre lots, 3 bedrooms and 1.0-1.5 baths, with larger homes having 1.5-2.0 baths. One- and two-car garages. Many homes have had multiple upgrades and some have had additions. Some of the later builds are larger.
Tecumseh Public Schools is the resident district. Michigan is a "School of Choice" state. Participation in choice programs is optional for districts. The degree and extent of participation are determined at the local level. Ask your REALTOR® at The Wagley Group for more information.
Plats in 1940s and '50s.